Below is a list of common technologies found throughout all of Cornell Law School’s classrooms. Should you have any questions about the resources for a specific room, or wish to request one-on-one training, please email email@example.com. All classrooms also feature easy-to-follow instructions for room operations.
Each classroom at Myron Taylor is equipped with:
- Projector or large-screen monitor
- Personal desktop computer with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and a wireless keyboard/mouse
- Document camera (by request in seminar rooms)
- Integrated classroom capture recording
- Cables and adapters for displaying a personal laptop
- Integrated cameras and microphones for video conferencing using Zoom, Teams, WebEx, etc.
If you have any questions regarding classroom technology or would like to schedule a short training session in a specific room, please contact Law Audio Video at firstname.lastname@example.org.