The MacDonald Moot Courtroom (Room 390) is a hybrid space capable of supporting both teaching and courtroom needs. It includes integrated web conferencing (Zoom, Teams, etc.), a portable media podium, dual screen, multiple cameras, microphones, and is designed and outfitted to fully meet the digital needs of the modern 21st-century courtroom.
If you have any questions about the capabilities of a specific room or wish to request one-on-one training, please email email@example.com.
Click on the VR button below for a full-screen virtual tour of this room. Hold your mouse button over the image and drag to move up and down and left and right. Press the [ESC] key to return to this page when finished.
- 2 projectors (can display dual sources)
- Mics for judges, jury, witness, prosecution, defense, presenter, audience
- 3 4K pan/tilt/zoom cameras
- Podium with touch panel controls
- Dynamic lighting and shades
- Modular design for various room configurations
- Touch panel for judge’s bench control
- Integrated monitors for prosecution/defense tables
- Dual 4K confidence monitors