Below you will find information about our office and links to the most commonly used career development resources.
- contact Lisa Carberry.
- Applications Materials: Head to the Document Library to find guides and sample resumes, cover letters, writing samples, and thank you notes.
- Interviews & Networking: Find how-to’s in the Document Library for professional networking and informational interviewing.
- Preparation: Check out steps and practice questions for internship and job interviews in the Document Library.
- Events: Mark your calendar for upcoming virtual and in-person events hosted by employers and the Career Development Office.
- Employer Library: See a collection of brochures, fact sheets and application instructions submitted by employers.
A large attorney-only community where members can perform in-depth law firm research, track attorney hiring trends, search from 10,000+ law firm, in-house, and government job listings. As a student or alum of Cornell, you may now use the platform free of charge. Use this link below to create your account and get started!
Find diversity fellowship opportunities listed in Symplicity Employer Library and the Career Development Newsletter
Career Development Newsletter:
A weekly newsletter of events, opportunities and education resources brought to you by Cornell Law Career Development
Recruiting Events For 2Ls & 3Ls
Cornell Law School’s OCI program is called the August Job Fair (AJF) and is set to occur virtually this summer from Tuesday, August 1st through Friday, August 4th, 2023.