Clerkships: Where You Can Clerk and Where to Apply
- Why Should I Clerk and Where Can I Clerk?
- How Many Judges Should I Apply to and What Factors Should I Consider When Selecting Judges?
- What is Senior Status?
- How About Clerking for a Magistrate Judge?
- Is a Bankruptcy Court Clerkship Right for You?
- What Opportunities Are There for Me to Clerk in New York State Courts?
Nuts and Bolts of Clerkship Applications: Required Reading Before Applying
- How and When Should I Apply for Clerkships?
- What Documents Should My Clerkship Application Packet Contain?
- What Do I Need to Know About Clerkship Interviews?
- Utilizing Recommender Outreach
Special Issues to Consider Before Applying
Extra Steps for Finding Judge Information
- OSCAR and Beyond
- Calling a Judge? Preparation is Crucial
- How Can I Find Cornell Connections to Judges?